Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Break up issues... Anyone help?

I know most of you won't care to read this, but it's well worth the help. I'm having the hardest time coping with this break up because it was such a great relationship. Okay so, we started going and he really really liked me. It was going so strong, and we decided to even tell our parent's about each other, being as it is that meant coming out also.


Then, we had oral sex after one week, I know, really dumb of us. But I guess we just couldn't control ourselves. Everything was going fine, still. I went out to dinner with his family and to a movie. That went great too, he would text me all the time, which was every second of the day.


But then on Tuesday, we have oral sex again and he leaves for work. The next day, after school, he breaks up with me over the phone. I'm still bawling, and this happened four weeks ago... Why would this happen? Was it wrong of him to do that?


He says he was confused, and just stopped liking me, but you don't do that after having sex with someone... Is there anything I can do? How should I talk to him, since we're still friends and we share the same best friends..?Break up issues... Anyone help?
hmmmm. maybe have a party of your shared friends or go to a party where he will be. and just be your true self. and look like you are having fun, but not to crazy. haha. make it seem at first that everything's okay and just talk to hiim like you do your normal friends and after awhile, once you have become friends again, just ask him '; what ever happen to us'; :) good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment