Friday, August 20, 2010

Tips and advice on how to get over a break up?

I recently broke up with my boyfriend and we were together for 11 months. We were pretty serious and even talked about marriage (though not really seriously). He broke up with out of nowhere and now I am heartbroken. We did fight but I thought we would work through it. I still think about him all of the time. I am still in love with him. We have decided to remain friends but I am not sure that is a good idea because it gives me hope that we will get back together. I don't want him completely out of my life because I really love him. I want to start dating again but every guy I see I think of him. I don't want to be with anyone but him. I am afraid I will never be over him. If anyone out there has been through the same thing I would really appreciate some feedback. I would really appreciate some tips for how to get over a break up and ways to cope when I am so heartbroken, Thank You.Tips and advice on how to get over a break up?
Find another guy to fill his place. If you are a great girl, it wont be that hard to do.Tips and advice on how to get over a break up?
Breaking up is hard to deal with.. i got over a relation last year.. use the following tips


1) donot stay alone. keep urself busy in games or frnds


2) dont stay awake at night. it will remind u of him


3)Think of him as ';evil'; ..lol.. but its imp to forget


4) dont think that u will never tak to him again. it will only make harder for u .. jst think nothing


5) follow this for 1 week.. then again for 2nd week..


u will be fine in no time..


Tak to me... im a relationship guru :)
You'd be supprised how quickly you can get over it if you just go away and get a better looking guy thats what I done when I broke up with my girlfriend and now I'm sure me and Lance are soulmates.
**** another *****!
The only way is to have no contact for 2-3 months. None. You're friendship will still be there afterward if you simply explain to him why you need to do what you're doing for yourself.
As much as you don't want to, having some time away from him will do you good.

No comments:

Post a Comment