Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you cope with the pain of a Break-Up?

I was with him for 4 years, he has been the only Father my son has known. His family have hated the fact that I had a child from day one and that has made a relationship difficult from day one. They never accepted me or my little boy. Now he tells me he is 'annoyed' with my son more than he enjoys him. I moved to a new state with him. I know not many people here, so I really have no one to talk to. Other than friends on the phone. I am having such a hard time accepting it all. As we still live together. His parents are pressuring him to get us out of the house we live in ASAP. How do I cope with the schock that he no longer Loves us, and it's over. How do I cope with the pain, and the fear of starting all over again?How do you cope with the pain of a Break-Up?
Talk to God. Pray about it. God will hear you.





-Psalm 34:18


The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.








How do you cope with the pain of a Break-Up?
Trust me, you will be ok. If your fella was more annoyed with your son, than enjoyed him, then your better off away from this guy. Your not a child, your a strong woman, you have already done the hardest job in the world and thats being a good parent. So move on, get a job, get a place and enjoy your life with your son.
its plain and simple to say his parents are brain washing him.probably because they wanted their boy to have only children of his own.since he is acting like a jerk and letting his parents control his life tells me he doesn't care what you feel.so do your best to pack your bags and move back home or to a friends.if he comes running back to you,slam the door in his face,hes a fool.
It happens and one just has to deal with it in their own way.





Living with parents...that's called immaturity and someone needs to grow up.
This is hard to believe for you right now but time WILL heal. I know that won't help much so let me say this:





Get moving. You will never be able to control your thoughts or sadness by thinking alone. You must PHYSICALLY do things differently and never be sitting and thinking. Consider moving back close to friends and family. I know you think of him as like a father to your little boy, but if he is more annoyed by him than loves him then maybe you need to get our before it gets worse. Take a few steps each day towards your new life. I highly recommend moving back to family.

No comments:

Post a Comment