Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do i cope up with broken realtionship and sick dad suffering from cancer.me being away from home?

my father was diagnosed cancer early this year..he is serious and not improving as we had expected..my boyfriend whom i loved truly left me three days after that.am away from home pursuin my carrer but despite of all the efforts of faking a cheerful face..i am sinking day by day...tortured by my past and the perennial fears in the future..some of my prevoius friends back stabbed too...things just dont seem to work out..i still love him even after all the insults..my mental well being is distortedHow do i cope up with broken realtionship and sick dad suffering from cancer.me being away from home?
open the bible.. u have your answers... in HIS time he will tak care of all things.. start by praying.. then prioritize each of your probs.. right now.. its your dad... be with him.. then choose the rest {}How do i cope up with broken realtionship and sick dad suffering from cancer.me being away from home?
I am so sorry to hear about your father. I will be praying for him as well as your family .


My Mom has Alzheimer's and we had to put her in a nursing home about two years ago , she doesn't know us anymore , and I know this is different from cancer, But I am still losing my mom. a year ago I found out that I had breast cancer, and I live away from my family, the chemo treatments made me so sick , I was in bed for weeks , and all my family thought I wasn't improving because I was so sick , But after the chemo and radiation was over , I did start to improve .My marriage seems to be at a stand still , and neither of us seemed happy , But when I found out I had cancer , it sure made us realize that life is to short to live day by day so unhappy, your boyfriend walked out at a really bad time for you , when he should have been there for you . I know it hurts now, but in the end it will make you stronger. Let your Father know you love him, and go to see him when you can . go out and make new friends, go to dinner with friends , put all the energy you have left from your relationship into your career and focus on yourself. when you can see that you are happy in life other doors will start to open for you . I wish you and your Father the best .
I think your situation is a really troubling one...and one that only you can yourself answer since it seems you are feeling mentally compromised, which you should not be ashamed of. Even normal people need counselling from time to time. I have a feeling you are at an ultra-sensitive point in your life and your friends who you thought back stabbed might not be as bad as you may think and sometimes we shouldn't underestimate human beings' capacity for compassion. If you are unable to find compassion with friends perhaps you can try to talk with your mother about it. She, like you is scared of what could happen with your dad, and she like you is trying to cope with the illness of both a loved one and romantic partner while you are dealing with the illness of a loved one and loss of your romantic partner. If you think he can change and he wants to reconcile and he isn't dangerous, then you may want to give him a second chance. Sometimes we men make stupid..stupid mistakes in relationships. That's where I am at and I think it may have cost me the best thing that has ever happened to me. If he was unfaithful though or ever hit you, then leave him for good. Those men don't change. You could always try to find a job in your hometown and get where you geographically may need to be. You could try putting out your resume.
This is a terrific situation. When there is no hope then turn to God He will show you a solution.





Loving regards


Mathai
  • long hair
  • low cost web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment