Friday, August 20, 2010

How to cope?

I broke up with my boyfriend of eleven months yesterday. I thought i was doing the right thing, because he seemed to want nothing but the physical. It seemed to be a mutual thing (he wasn't too upset), and I was doing fine all day yesterday and today. But now i'm bored and i can't stop thinking about him. I'm grounded for the next three weeks/weekends....and so i sit at home, with nothing to do but think of my misery. I've tried doing different things around the house, but i can't find anything that keeps my mind permanently off of him. To a degree i want him back. I loved him. I still do. But I know that if i go back things will probably end up where they were, but i'm almost willing to risk it. What can i do? I don't want to ';rebound'; on other guys...that's not fair to them, but i don't know what else i can do? Any ideas? How do i cope with a break up? Also, is it ok if i wear the necklace he gave me last Christmas? Is it ok if i talk to him periodically (phone/email)?How to cope?
Wear the necklace! And no....wait awhile before you talk to him. You've got to let those emotions fade out some first.


If you broke up with him, you know there was a valid, good reason. Keep reminding yourself of that reason. Everyone has a hard time adjusting after a breakup. You're not alone!


Good luck honey!How to cope?
Just trust your feelings,it's ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment