Friday, August 20, 2010

My boyfriend broke up with me a week ago and now.....! how to cope and help!!!?

(btw we had been going out for almost a year)


ok well I'm katie and my boyfriend WAS ethan. we really loved each other but out of the blue a week ago, he sent me a text and it said, ';Fine I'll just leave you alone';. this is how the rest of the conversation went:


me-what!?! what r u talking about!??!


me- ethan plzzz answer me!


me-please...


Ethan-what


me where did this come from?


ethan- caitlin (***which is my friend, btw***) said you were finished


me- no! ethan i love you!


Ethan- well then y did grace (***which is my bff, btw) said u were upset


(i was writing my answer but didnt get finished)


Ethan- i think we shoul break up anyway


me- w-w-w-why???


ethan-we never hang out or do much together


ethan- i think we should just be friends tho


me- oh. ok.


ethan-bye katie


me- bye.





i really loved him and a week later i am still not over it. i have even turned down 3 guys that have asked me out. how do I cope? also yesterday i found out who he dumped me for...


*continued*My boyfriend broke up with me a week ago and now.....! how to cope and help!!!?
A week is not a long time to heal a broken heat, but in time you will. If you're not ready to date someone else, hang out with your friends or find something else to occupy your time.


I wouldn't go begging him to come back, that's stepping kinda low and doesn't say much for you.


It sounds like he is moving on and you need to do the same...Best of luck to youMy boyfriend broke up with me a week ago and now.....! how to cope and help!!!?
I know exactly how you feel. my ex and i dated for over 2 years and he broke up with me about 3 months ago. I found out a few weeks later that he was dating someone else.... and to be honest i am happier now. It just takes time. I know right now it feels like your world is at an end but look past that. keep your self busy, get out there and hang with friends and just live life. No sense on wasting your time witha guy like that no matter how much you care for him. And you will go through stages of grief,anger, and then eventually happiness will find you, and one day you will miss having someone and be ready for another relationhip again and those other guys that you turned down are just gonna have to accept that cause im goin through it too...but trust me it takes time, just keep yourself busy
my bf kinda did the same, well they eventually broke up and i was feeling better and sticked close to my ex and when you talk alot with them and let them no whats going on then you have a more likely chance to have them like you again, because your friend relationship with them is more closer
I'm assuming the you're young and so in all honesty there's nothing anyone can say to help you deal with this a lot quicker than you'd like. But take it from someone who is older and has also been in that situation, this is actually a good thing! I know it sucks to hear people say, ';you're better off,'; but it's REALLY true. The fact that he broke up with you over a text is enough reason to let him go! On top of that, he gave you a lame reason, so he's a coward. And then, he already has someone else, so he's a cheater! I'm not recommending that you hate the guy, 'cause it's not worth it and there might have been some good in that relationship, but for now to help YOU . . . think of all the things you didn't like about him and the things you weren't able to do with him, and maybe the friends you lost touch with b/c of him. Get a gym membership and workout the pain, go out with your friends, do some community service, just don't let this take so much more than it already has, you're way too young for that! GOOD LUCK!!!
Avoid them, and don't speak to him any more. Y would you want someone back that would treat you so badly.Thank your lucky stars, I would ignore him and her, cut both of them off, and when he parades her around act like it doesn't bother you.
as soon as you can...date other guys...see how great they are...seems like your ex bf wasn't good for you...find a guy who really likes you...and cares for you...not just himself....
You will just have to give things time and you will move on. And in the future date some one who doesn't let other people get involved in your relationships. When some one lets other people in to a relationship it will get screwed up.
I know breakups are hard and I definitely understand you NOT being over him. That's only natural since you were in a relationship for such a long time. Let your heart have time to heal. It will take a while since it seems that you weren't aware of how much his feelings had changed. I'm sorry that you broke up in such an immature way. After dating for a year, he should have had the guts to tell you himself and not be getting his info from someone else than yourself. It sounds like he was looking for an out. If that's true, you are better off without him. I know you still have feelings for him, but you're better than that. You deserve better. If you can, I would not date for a while. Rebound relationships tend to not work out well. You end up feeling worse. I'm actually surprised that you've already had 3 insensitive guys ask you out already; however, this just shows how special you are. I would definitely hold out for the one who will value you and be there for you.





Just so you know, there are 5 stages of grief which you will go through:


Denial


Anger


Bargaining


Depression


Acceptance





Allow yourself to go through each stage (sometimes you'll go back and forth; won't necessarily be in this order). Let yourself cry and heal. Don't bottle up your feelings. Life will go on. You will live and not die.





Just remember that you deserve better. Don't settle for less.
i am in the same situation babe apart from my bf didnt dump me for somebody else. we were only going out for 5 months but i love him still soo much. i will not go near another boy for ages because i love my bf too much. he dumped me a week ago (almost) iand it is heartbraking. he was also my first bf and i am 16. its hard :( im crying now lol
yes it is normal yall dated for a year it is going to take time and it will be hard seeing him with her but it will get easier i promise
aww im sorry babe..


you wont get over it just like that..


your just gonna have to stick it out..


you'll stop hurting eventually.





But if he listens to your friends over you..


then hes really not worth the pain..


its his loss.





hope you get over it soon. x
girl your situation is VERY normal and ill tell you what my dad told me when i was in a simaliar situtation their are a million people in this world who are just fine without him and you will be too. he seems shallow and he is probably doing you a favor in the long run.
he sounds like a jerk, he was just giving an excuse to break up with you. leave him alone and dont be his friend if it hurts you. its normal to be feeling that way, you've just had your heart broken. but girl its been a WEEK. things like this take a bit more time. wait another week and you'll feel better, time heals all and in a month you'll probably be over him and with someone else and he'll come crawling back to you!
just wait it out. scientists havent found a cure for it yet. preoccupy yourself for now, it takes time =)
You don't ';cope'; with it at all. You leave it alone and get over it. It's not a soap opera so you just go on and talk to other people. You might think it's melodramatic but it isn't. Case closed.
yu say you love him.Do you know what is love?Try another one-all boys give the same stuff!
If he thats much of person to do that over a text message... Mine once happen over aim... very stupid and he wanted to call to do it all over again... no matter i said it first....





but id say get over it mine was 2 years and its just something you need to get over..





and on top of it what id do is with the ex and the girl act like it doesn't bother you it will piss them off... he might even come back to you who knows... once i gave up on a ex he stalked me for 2 years straight they want you more when you don't care about what there doing now and for the heck of it go up to one of thoses guys that asked you out and say hey lets go to the movies get out have fun...
just avoid the situation all toqether.


it seems to me he's one of those quys who likes to qet into drama and its best to stay away from him. you'll get over it over time but the only way you can is to distance yourself.


trust me i was in a similar situation, and i just gave in and went out with someone else, and it ended up takinq my mind off the other guy.





hope this helps and qood luck :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Getting back my husband after separation was very difficult for me because he went to settle down with another woman, i had two children for him already. I have tried to make contacts with him to come back home yet he refuse, each time i look at his kids i become more sad and i needed him at my side to raise the children together. I was so lucky i finally got the help i needed, i went on a search and i saw Dr Mack contact. People say he is a very powerful spell caster that he can put an end to relationship problem, causes that disturb destiny, he is also good in curing different diseases. He is such a special man gifted with powers and reliable spell caster that have a cure to most problems of life. My husband is back to me and we are living happily as it used to be, Dr Mack have done what i could never have done with my own powers.


(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) If you want to be promoted in your office.
(4) If you want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) If you want to be rich.
(7) If you want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(9) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money.
(10) if you want to stop your divorce.
(11) if you want to divorce your husband.
(12) if you want your wishes to be granted.
(13) Pregnancy spell to conceive baby
(14) Guarantee you win the troubling court cases & divorce no matter how what stage
(15) Stop your marriage or relationship from breaking apart.
(16) if you have any sickness like ( H I V ), (CANCER) or any sickness.
once again make sure you contact him if you have any problem he will help you. his email address is (Dr_mack@yahoo.com) contact him immediately



Unknown said...

Getting back my husband after separation was very difficult for me because he went to settle down with another woman, i had two children for him already. I have tried to make contacts with him to come back home yet he refuse, each time i look at his kids i become more sad and i needed him at my side to raise the children together. I was so lucky i finally got the help i needed, i went on a search and i saw Dr Mack contact. People say he is a very powerful spell caster that he can put an end to relationship problem, causes that disturb destiny, he is also good in curing different diseases. He is such a special man gifted with powers and reliable spell caster that have a cure to most problems of life. My husband is back to me and we are living happily as it used to be, Dr Mack have done what i could never have done with my own powers.


(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) If you want to be promoted in your office.
(4) If you want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) If you want to be rich.
(7) If you want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(9) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money.
(10) if you want to stop your divorce.
(11) if you want to divorce your husband.
(12) if you want your wishes to be granted.
(13) Pregnancy spell to conceive baby
(14) Guarantee you win the troubling court cases & divorce no matter how what stage
(15) Stop your marriage or relationship from breaking apart.
(16) if you have any sickness like ( H I V ), (CANCER) or any sickness.
once again make sure you contact him if you have any problem he will help you. his email address is (Dr_mack@yahoo.com) contact him immediately



Post a Comment