Friday, August 20, 2010

What's the best way to get through a break up when you're both still in love with each other?

My boyfriend and I broke up a few weeks ago and we're still unable to cope with it. I love him so much and I really want to be with him, but he dislikes the people I choose to hang around with. He tells me he loves me back, and I don't doubt it, but how can we get over each other? It's so difficult because all I think about is him, and I'm not sure what to do. I'd love to be with him, but I don't know if we can do it again. Please help me!What's the best way to get through a break up when you're both still in love with each other?
Dont contact eachother.What's the best way to get through a break up when you're both still in love with each other?
I don't think you will ever get over loving him. I think you should hang out with family and friends go out enjoy life before it's too late. if it's meant for you to be than it will happen.
heroin no im kiddin i dont know find a nother dick

No comments:

Post a Comment