Wednesday, August 18, 2010

HELP HEART BROKEN should i delete my facebook after a break up?

my first boyfriend, first love broke up with me. we didn't end bad he is just confused about what he wants and has a lot going on in his life. it broke my heart. i love him and always will. he meant the world to me. i always thought that if we ever were to break up, then i wouldn't be able to ever speak to him again because it would be too hard for me. when he broke up with me he wrote in an email, saying that i have to let him go, move on and be happy. and if i couldnt be happy that he would feel sorry for me. i dont want that. i will be happy again, i hope. but if i delete my facebook does that make it seem like i dont know how to move on without him? i dont want him to think that of me. i want him to realize that i am a mature person and i can cope with the break up, but he too has to realize i am human and i am hurting right now, most ive ever hurt in my life.





i dont want to delete him as a friend just to help me move on because i still very much love and care for him, and i dont ever want him to think that i am mad with him because he cant be with me.





i am hurting so bad, but i understand you cant force someone to love you. so if i delete my facebook completely will he think im not happy, i dont want him to feel sorry for me. i am not a weak person, although i am right now, its just because im going thru a hard time.





if i keep my facebook i will have to face the fact that he is truly happy without me, and that will hurt. becasue him just changing is status to single almost killed me (emotionally).





i need all the help i can get. i dont have many friends that are there for me right now. please someone be here for meHELP HEART BROKEN should i delete my facebook after a break up?
Aw, sweetie i know how this is. I broke up with my boyfriend a month and 2 weeks ago and it still kills me... but deleting your facebook isn't the answer. You can't let the breakup control you, or your social life. I mean, maybe seeing these things that he changed his relationship status, or seems more happy is just an eye opener that you're better off without him if hes gonna be more happy without you, or that it just wasn't meant to be. Not only that, but it will help you come to reality that it IS over. When my boyfriend broke up with me I thought maybe somehow he'd ask for me back. He would do things that would spark this hope, but then when I either brought it up or if he could tell I missed him he would say things like ';You're not mine anymore.'; or when we would talk about the past and I would say how I screwed up during the relationship he would say ';It's fine, it doesn't matter anymore.'; and stuff like that made me realize that it is over and it really is time to move on. It's hard, and I still have those kind of feelings but knowing that hes trying to move on may hurt but in the long rung it brings you to reality. If you need anyone to talk to, I'm here. (:HELP HEART BROKEN should i delete my facebook after a break up?
How can you correlate deleting facebook account with your behavior. It's not a nice idea to delete anything. Just do not use facebook for sometime or if his statuses bother you or hurt you then hide his statuses forever. This option is available in the fb. Also try to involve yourself in some other things such as sports, studies, some social work. Everything will be normal.
well first of all sad to hear about your break up! but if you think he really loves you and he gave up because of his personal matter so you shouldn't give up! stay in touch with him! who knows when time changes! secondly if you think he is not interested in you anymore or etc. so don't take time to delete him of delete your account because whenever you see him/ his activity on facebook so you will be badly hurt! and maybe his picture or being added in your contact list will keeps reminding you about him! now you should figure out what to do next :) all the best!





I'm not in these answer stuff but i said what i feel rigth :)


and yes we always here for help you :) fah reh
well if you care about him as much as it sounds like you do, you shouldnt delete him, cuz honey, in the long run its beter to stay atleast friends. i know its hard! breakups are never easy, but deleting him out of your friends on facebook or myspace or whatever, will just make things more awkward between the two of you, and could possibly start unnessassary arguments. Try and be a civil as possible and stay good friends, it gets better, and you dont want to regret losing a great freind.

No comments:

Post a Comment