Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I get over a bad hard break up?

How do I get over a bad hard break up? Everywhere I go everything I do just reminds me of him. I get so sad even break out crying by just looking at a store we use to go to often. He lived on my side of town so I mean everything I do or go takes me back to a memory. I loved him so much and so deep, I'm still in love with him. I'm not even sure what happend. How do I get over this? It has been a week and I am really trying, I just wish I could just erase my memory. How do I cope or deal with this heartache? I am constantly fighting with my heart . My heart aches for him but my brain is telling me to let it be. I am so sad. This is really effecting my life. I don't eat nor sleep and I am not happy. I tried going out but that don't help because I don't want to be out there. How do I deal with this?How do I get over a bad hard break up?
Move to a new city???????How do I get over a bad hard break up?
give it time. it shall pass. or you can suck up the pride and beg him back. it works. you don't know how he's feeling.
Hey AZKookChik It mite help 2 put Ur Quest in proper group.
I know your probably sick of hearing give it time but really it works. One day you'll wake up and realize my god why did I waste so much time and energy on that and you'll be able to move on. There were obviously reasons for the break up so think about those over and over in your head. Remind yourself why you guys broke up. Don't beg him though, it doesn't get you anywhere if anything it gives them a bigger head and makes it easier to let you suffer. Talk to him maybe you can work things out and if he doesn't want to then let things be. You can't force someone to luv or want you and for no reason in the world should you have to. Someone will come along who will luv you like you need to be loved. Just give it time and keep busy. Good luck and god bless.
It took a long while for my heart to catch up to my brain. I was in the same boat you are in. I knew it was for the best but I thought it was the end of the world. I had the help of friends and during the time alone I figured out what I need and want from a future relationship. When I least expected it a guy walked in my life a year later and I am happy as a clam and going to spend the rest of my life with him. You will get through this I promise. Believe that God has a plan for us all. The right one is out there for you.
I went through the same thing and I am going to cry just remembering. My husband left me after 4yrs of marriage and while pregnant with his first child. It killed me and like you, everything reminded me of him, how we met, all the things we did together....the best thing to go is keep busy. Join a gym or a club, go to school, stay busy with work......go out even if you don't want to. Being with someone is better that being alone. Even then I have a foster child and was very busy but at night when she was asleep I would cry all night.... I couldn't sleep and I felt so desperate and didn't know what to do. For awhile I would chat online and then I would go out and meet people. I got a part time job when my son was 7 months old and I went back to school since I quit to marry his stupid a$$. Good Luck, and just know that it does get better!
time heals all wounds hon ive been seperated from my husband for 7 weeks now i know it hurts sure i missed him but its getting easier keep busy the reason your so upset its fresh give it some time i know the feeling talk to friends family people on here really give good advice love yourself thats the main thing i dont know why the break up happen but we all go threw it just hang in there and time will heal u god bless and gl to ya
Give yourself time! It's only been a WEEK!


We've all been there, honey. It takes time and effort on your part to get over it. Think of all the good things you do have and focus on that.


And also, think of all the bad things that happened or caused you to break up when you feel sad. Anger can help you out now but in the future it can cause you problems, so be careful.





Try to keep busy and take it a day at a time. (No one dies from heartache---it just feels like you do.)


Good luck!
Just give it time. Normally I would have told you to go out and have some fun but sounds like it didnt work for you. I always learned to go out and get something new to get over the old.
Therapy, start over in a new place, eat healthy, live right. Feel better soon AZ.
time
Yeah i been here before. you can either talk to him and see if he feels the same way still if not just start over fresh and find someone new who will take your mind off him. what is there to lose?

No comments:

Post a Comment