Friday, August 20, 2010

We love each other but are breaking up - How to cope?

We are finally breaking up. After 3 years of more downs than up, after 3 years of fights, disrespect, and cheating (his side) and lying, we are doing it. However, we have broken up more than once, for about mmmm 2 months, but still seeing, talking to each other thoughout. It now feels definite, and I believe we have to carry it through or we will never be happy. The problem- we do truly love each other!!! I can't explain, but when we are together and are having a nice time, its perfect, but unfortunately, these rarely happen. I don't really understand how we love each other so much, but I'm guessing our tempoust relationship is the answer, so its not a very good motive.


I might sound ridiculous, but, I am scared. I am telling him constantly we have to do it, telling him not to be scared, but in the meantime, I am terrified! I am moving towns and jobs, to get away. I will have no friends or family around and I just don't know how I am going to deal with it.


If you any advice, please let me know.





Ps - we still live together, but will announced it when I moved out.We love each other but are breaking up - How to cope?
Love is not enough or no one would break up or cheat or lie. You can love someone and not be good together in a relationship. You can love someone and not be compatible. Good luck to you.We love each other but are breaking up - How to cope?
Bless your heart. I wish you well in this because alot of people don't leave when they see alot of red flags they stay miserable for years and years. I admire you for taking this step towards healing your life and making yourself happy. I know you'll be fine. Stay on here if possible and get encouragement through time. Alot of people on here have been in your shoes and can help you along your way with words of encouragement.





Make sure all your joint debt with him has your name taken off it. Change any passwords and get your own checking account without him anywhere on your assets.





Once you make the move don't turn back and sidestep and go back. If you keep him away no phone calls or texts it will be best in order to fully get away from him.





Good luck girl I wish you the very best :)
It seems too much has gone on. Of course you cannot just stop loving someone, but over time it will ease. Your doing the best thing moving away, yes it will be a little bit scary. You need a clear head %26amp; your own space so you can deal with this. You cannot deal with it if your stuck in a place that is making your life a misery. In your new place, join up to some activities that you enjoy doing. You will soon make friends. Just stay positive, and remember your never stuck in one place!

No comments:

Post a Comment