Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I move on from a break up with a guy I loved?

How do I move on and forget about a guy who I loved. I was really in love with him, and then he tells me he never wants to see or speak to me again. How do I cope knowing that everyday I wake up, I will not be able to see him again?How do I move on from a break up with a guy I loved?
HEy its nice to see that im not the only one going through this :]]


Well im still in love with my ex bf its been 10 months i can't get over him. People tell you oh time heals all wounds but well with time you just learn to cope with your feelings. Everyday people tell me you don't need him u need someone else. I don't need anyone else i love him. Late night i stay awake thinking of him and wishing he would come back. But bak to reality there is no more me and him. Its over and i try to convince my self that everyday that its over and i can see it is. But hes leading a happy life and sometimes when you love people you have to let them go. This guy you were with will realise that hes a total douche bag for letting someone like you pass him by. When your on with your life and you say im totally over he will be back i will gaurantee you that. Move on with your life :] You deserve to be happy and eventually you will Just always remember good things end for better things to come :]]]]]]]]]How do I move on from a break up with a guy I loved?
What you need to do is first just get the feeling sorry for yourself part out of the way and one day just stay at home eating ice cream and watching movies. But after you are done with that you need to accept it. Its hard to deal with I know, but you need to go out with a bunch of friends and have fun. Try not to worry about guys for a while, and just worry about having fun with you friends. Then you can start flirting with guys again. I'm sorry about your break up. If you need anymore help just message me(:
the only sure way I found to get over the moping stage fast is to go and hook up with another guy asap. you dont have to keep that guy around if you dont want, JUST get your mind off your bf. if you dwell on it it will be worse. find a distraction in the form of a new hookup/ friend whatever
There's not really a proven method of forgetting him. Only time will do this, sorry. I would start doing lots of other activities with other people, including guys, to help you get used to him not being there. Who knows, maybe you'll find someone else!
everyone goes through it.


you just have to remember it obviously wasn't meant to be


your destiny is with someone else.


your true soul mate.


everyone has horrible break ups.


its life.


give yourself a couple of weeks and you ll be fine.


your not alone in this world
You have to take things one day at a time. Work through the pain you feel, because it will make you stronger for your next relationship. You don't deserve someone who doesn't love you as much as you love him.
im going through the same thing right now im only hoping that time will heal the wounds of the past it sucks how someone you were once really close to can turn on you so fast i hope things get better for you
  • long hair
  • low cost web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment