Friday, August 20, 2010

Broke up with the guy, and found out I was pregnant?

okay heres what happened. I started dating this guy from May, 09. From the beginning he made it clear that our relationship cant go anywhere, because originally he wasnt from my country, sooner or later he has to move to his country, and certainly he cannot marry me because his family is very conservative. I was okay with it, as I wasnt in love with him. In 3 weeks, while we were making out, he said he loves me for the first time. Things went on, we fell in love with each other, and in the september we had sex for the first time. He left for this country on November, to attend his friend's wedding. Before he left he told me his family is pressuring him to get married, so he is going to get engaged with some girl. And when he will be coming back, he will be engaged. I cried a lot, I just didnt know what to do. After he left, I found out I was pregnant. And since he left for his country, he was quite distant from me. I let him know that I am preganat, and I cant keep the baby. It isnt an easy decision for me, but had to take it, I cried a lot. He texted me sometimes asking ';hi..hw u doing, hows ur health?'; that is all he writes. He doesnt stay in touch for 7-8 days, then suddenly he leaves a text like this. I just dont know what to do. This guy .. he was all over me when he was with me, always calling me, texting me, saying me all nice things, he made me feel loved. But the moment he left the country, he has been acting this way. Even he knows what I am going through, he never asked me how I am coping up with this situations .. just few formal texts he leaves me .. I dont understand why. I called him crying, he said he was busy, and didnt want to hurt me by calling me. Can u believe it? Today he left a msg like ';hi .. hw u doing? how'd the surgery go? u didnt let me knw abt the progress'; After the 4-days of disappearance. I dont know what to do. I dont want to reply to his texts anymore. Well, should I?Broke up with the guy, and found out I was pregnant?
Wow, I feel really bad for you. I don't know how I would ever cope with something like this, I'm really hoping that you have close friends and family to talk to.





I think the only way to start feeling better is to get over him, and the first step would be not to talk to him anymore. He has a new life now and it sounds like he isn't coming back.


I would probably send a message telling him that you have to start moving on and keeping in touch isn't helping so this is the last text you'll get from me.





Good luck I hope everything will work out.Broke up with the guy, and found out I was pregnant?
I wouldn't. Call it a day and send him home.
You need to get in touch with him... either through a friend of his, a family member, or simply just showing up at his home!! Do not stress yourself out too much, for the baby's sake... but DO find your ex, and if he is responsible he will choose to at least support you during this time. Since you did not respond to his text, he may feel like you don't want him t o be involved. It is up to you to get him back in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment