Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to cope with a break up?

I had almost an emotional affair with a married man that lasted 3 years, I realized finally it was wrong so I cut it for good. I still love him, but I value myself more and don't think Neither I nor his wife deserve to go through a thing like that. The thing is, even I still cut the affair off I still love him and wants to be free completely from all of it. How can I pick myself up from the break up and start all over again with someone who wants to make a family with me?





I cannot talk to anybody else about this, since this affair was as most of them secret. What should I do?How to cope with a break up?
Go out there and look for someone else, worthy yourself first and look for God. For Lori, yes is a sin so that's why Jesus Gave us forgiveness through repentance.How to cope with a break up?
I have two solutions:





A: Give yourself a break and go out to dinner or have a party.


or


B: Move on and date someone else (hard to do, but may truly cut the mustard, so to speak)
I really think that you were right for breaking it off, but i think that you should find someone else to cope with this breakup.
As bad as it might sound, sometimes the easiest way to move on from someone is to distract yourself with somebody else.
you need to turn to god and find the answers he will forgive you adn guide you.. pray for forgiveness and do some reading.. may i suggest angela thomas she is a great writer..
affairs outside of marriage is a sin
Write poetry.
I AGREE with Cricket, BUT...that doesn't mean it's healthy. Jumping from one relationship to another can lead to a very bumpy relationship with your new guy. I am in a serious relationship right now in which I left another man for, and even though it was the best decision I have ever made in my life, I put my new bf through a lot because I was hurt that my ex and I had broken up.





To answer your question ';How do you cope with a break up?';





Well, as hard as it sounds, you have to go through the pain. Cry, if you have to, let it ALL out. Buy some comfort food (but of course, don't over do it), hang out with friends, listen to sad music...YES! do the whole ';depressed'; phase thing. Believe me, as others might disagree with me, this can be definitely a great way to cope because it is much much better to get over the pain NOW, than deal with it later on.





I do NOT recommend to immediately go out and party and ';drink it off'; or ';smoke it off';, but then again...you control yourself. NOT ME.





Best of Luck to you
im sorry to hear about your misfortune, but just remember there are plenty of fish in the sea! YOUR PERFECT HUSBAND IS OUT THERE WAITING FOR YOU so stop worrying. you just need to relax (breath in, breath out) and have fun with life!God has forgiven you, now you must forgive yourself and just start over fresh. for me, it always seems like when youre NOT looking for a man they just seem to come to you, so stop looking, dont be desperate, enjoy your life, and before you know it youll find the one who has been perfectly designed just for you!
girl im going through the same **** right now...only the other way around, been with my man over 3 years then he cheated last week. I have a home with him, pets, everything. I kicked him out 2 days ago and it is beyond hard. Iv never hurt this much and i love him so much. I spent every free minute of every day with him.. I haven't slept since i kicked him out and i miss him...BUT I DON'T DESERVE THAT...EITHER DO YOU. Why would you wanna be the other girl in the first place? He is the one that shouldn't be cheating but you should have enough respect for yourself and woman to not get involved in others relationship (forgive me, i am bitter from the homewreker that begged my man to be with her) What should you do? forget that cheating p.o.s. ... know that he would cheat on you to. know that you werent enough for him to leave her to be with you (despite what he said) You need a real man, as i do. Go out, dont sit at home, keep busy. Everytime im alone i cry..drink...smoke.. feel sorry for myself. There are so many men, and as in love as we were, we have to move on. We are truly better than that, there are so many good men out there, but ur not gonna find happiness dating men in relationships, because if he cheated on her..better believe he would cheat on you. Go to church lol, there are so good men there.

No comments:

Post a Comment