Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I cope after I broke up with my boyfriend?

We went out for 3 years, and we both loved each other so much, I dont know what i'm gona do without him because we've been through something I cant share with anyone else, I have memories with him I cant forget





ive tried going out with friends, eatig ice creame, almost everythig, nothing is working, its come to the point where im hurting myself, I am a liver patient and if i take pills once more my life could be on the line,





im just missing him more n more plz help !!=(How do I cope after I broke up with my boyfriend?
Just about everyone has gone through a broken relationship that tears them up inside. The divorce rate is about 50%, so think about all the marriages that end when they expected to spend the rest of their lives together. You just have to grow up, get up, dust yourself off, and go on. I don't know exactly what you mean when you say you are taking pills. Do you mean you are trying to overdose yourself? If so, then you need more help that anyone can give you here. You are focused on this guy way too much and need to get over it. Stop thinking about him all the time and get yourself some other interests. Something made you break up, so we know something wasn't perfect in this relationship. It couldn't have been as wonderful as you keep trying to tell yourself it was. If it was all so wonderful and you loved each other so much, you would still be together.How do I cope after I broke up with my boyfriend?
Sweetie, I totally know how it feels to hurt. I had a very similar situation, but it's hard to really help you not knowing details. I understand you dont feel comfortable, but if you ever do, your more than welcome to email me anytime. You never know, I may be able to help :)
Call a help hotline. Stop hurting yourself.
  • IMPOLINE PRODUCTS SERVICES
  • home theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment