Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Help please. Coping with a break up?

My ex-boyfriend %26amp; i went out for over a year %26amp;broke up 4 months ago.he broke up with me tecnhically %26amp;we broke up on good terms. we don't talk or anything but we aren't bitter or angry w/ eachother. things are at the point where even if we see each other %26amp;make eye contact, we dont say hi. it's just too awkward. Last week he was talking to my friend asking her if i thought he didn't want to talk to me %26amp;how he wants to be my friend %26amp;such %26amp;how he cares about me %26amp;wants to know whats going on in my life. she pretty much said that its up to him %26amp;when he wants to pursue it, he can cuz im not going to.yesterday he texted me after we hung out in a group (we have the same friends) he texted me an inside joke that was really significant when we were going out. this inside joke pretty much brought us together. so of course i was shocked. he was being very friendly, overly friendly in my mind bc we dont ever talk so it was a big step. i dont understand what he is doing. i still like him and its hardHelp please. Coping with a break up?
you hae to make the first move!Help please. Coping with a break up?
If you're honest and direct and avoid making a flowery, emotional speech when you break the news, the boy will respect you for your frankness, and honestly, he'll appreciate the kind of straightforward manner in which you told him your decision. Unless he's a real jerk or a crybaby you will remain friends.
as I have said before going back to a relationships are very hard !!!!!! cause yolur just putting the problems on hold until one gets upset and the regrets start!
do you really want to date him again? Maybe you two could be friends for awhile and see how things go.
I have been in this situation before and as you no, its hard. I feel for you. When you love someone back so much but your afraid of getting hurt again.


You come first. its not about what he wants. Sure you may want it, but when you break up (unless you are honestly thinking about marriage in this situation, if your still young, there WILL be a break up), do you want to have to spend 4+ months getting over him again....... because honestly if you haven't gotten over him yet (and I remind you, I understand, took me about 7 months for someone, and there鈥檚 always that nagging reminder)





Just handle the situation carefully, and if you like my advice, try to ward off any physical advances, and if the words get to be too emotional too, TELL HIM.


I HOPE WHATEVER YOU CHOSE TURNS OUT WELL FOR YOU! BEST OF LUCK!
well i dont get the ?


but it seem like ur asking how do


you respond?


well it seems like he really want to still be friends


and this is his way of doing so..


so dont be mean...just talk to him and be friends..


well good luck with everything.....
maybe he misses you and wants to get back together.. maybe text him saying something cute like.. do you miss being together..? and if he says yes.. say me too!





and if he says no.. it won't work or something.. just say ya.. i understand..





and move on.. But don't give up to soon.. sometimes we have to lose people to know what they mean to us.





:)





good luck hun!!
  • IMPOLINE PRODUCTS SERVICES
  • low cost web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment