Friday, August 20, 2010

I've just recently broke up with my boyfriend, how do i cope?

Recently, literatly.. lastnight. It hurts, it hurts a lot actually, but i just don't know how to react or what to do? I love him, but i think it would just be best if we just weren't. I just need space at the moment and i do NOT know how to cope with this!


- We've been together for a bit over 2 years.I've just recently broke up with my boyfriend, how do i cope?
Surround yourself with friends, and they will help you!I've just recently broke up with my boyfriend, how do i cope?
i know EXACTLY how you feel. and what works for me is doing al my homework and going out for a jog (someplace i know is empty and no one goes to because i end up crying or something) its okay to cry just let it out. and dont try to flirt with another guy to get over him, it will hurt you more. dont pig out, start loooking better for YOU. and do little things tha tmake you happy.


START NOW- go on youtube right now, and watch stupid funny videos they will make u crack up and forget things for a litttle while. then just excersize, not only do you get a natrual high but you end up thinking about random things and u end up with a great body.
if u r sure u guys will never reconcile then just give it time , u will get over it ....break ups are really hard at first ...:) wish u the best

No comments:

Post a Comment