Friday, August 20, 2010

Should I break up with my bf over this? Please help.?

I broke up with my ex when I found out he was seeing another girl and during that time I befriended a guy who helped me get through that difficult period who is now my bf. Several months after my breakup I bumped into my ex. He told me during that period when we were breaking up, my now bf who was helping me cope, took my ex and that girl out to dinner with him and his then gf.





It's been a couple of months since my ex told me this info and my bf has never told me about it, even while knowing how much I hated that girl yet he took them out to dinner! Should I break it off with him? Shouldn't he have told me about this? I felt like an idiot when my ex told me and pretended I knew about it! Am I a fool if I continue staying with him? The anger is growing more and more each day.Should I break up with my bf over this? Please help.?
It sounds to me like you are VERY possessive!





That's my FIRST impression!





BUT, to be HONEST, your 'story' leaves a lot of questions unanswered... I'm going to TRY to answer based on what you have said so far...





FIRST... you mentioned a ';period when we were breaking up';... How long did it TAKE to 'break-up?' (Sounds to me like it took a LONG time... which leads to another question... (How 'stuck' on HIM are / were you???)





NEXT... ';during that period when we were breaking up, my now bf who was helping me cope, took my ex and that girl out to dinner with him and his then gf.';...





SOOOooo... ??? I'm sorry, but what was EACH of YOUR status's at that TIME... (';Several months';)...





NOW... Are you HAPPY with your PRESENT ';B.F.'; (Aside from your question about ';months that are 'undefined' - as to WHO 'belongs' to WHO???)





Should he have TOLD you... ??? Maybe... But... if he was just being 'sociable' to start with... Why would he... ??? Why would your EX tell you something like that??? Why would you believe him???





I hate to SAY it this way... but I can only tell you what ';I'; believe... so, here goes...





I think you are relatively YOUNG... Probably under 20... (If you are OVER 20, I'll double my bet!!!)





I can understand that you ';broke up with my ex when I found out he was seeing another girl...';. But, in the same sentence, you say that ';during that time I befriended a guy who helped me get through that difficult period who is now my bf.';





I ';HEAR'; your QUESTION: ';Shouldn't he have told me about this?'; And, I guess my BEST answer to YOU is to answer some MORE questions!





HE 'helped' you to COPE? (Wonder how he DID that!?!? )





Were YOU (two) 'connected' (for whatever THAT means) BEFORE or AFTER you 'found-out'???





I introduced my EX-B-I-L (Brother-In-Law) to my sister! They got married... had a son... and divorced! The divorce was TERRIBLE! For a TIME, I regretted having introduced them!!! But, HE was my FRIEND, for a long time! She was my SISTER! BOTH still ARE... My FRIEND, and my SISTER!!!





And, THEY have a SON... MY nephew... And HE has 'children'...





Yes... I have a LOT of 'YEARS' on you...





To answer your 'question'...ASK him (your BF)...





TELL him how you 'heard' about it... MAYBE he didn't want to HURT you! MAYBE he's playing... (I don't know what - from what YOU have said - he could be 'PLAYING' - except to be 'with' his 'friends'...???) YOU are going to have to figure THAT out...





I will tell you THIS...





DO NOT be in TOO big a hurry to make a COMMITTMENT, that SHOULD be a LIFE-LONG 'COMMITTMENT'...





I can tell from your questions, that YOU are SINCERE... I'm AFRAID for you!!! I'm AFRAID that someone will try to take 'advantage' of you...





Then again, maybe I'm just being a 'butt'...





Good Luck!





BillShould I break up with my bf over this? Please help.?
I would ask him about it first. Are you certain it happend and that your ex isn't lying? Ask him about it and see what his reaction is. Then you can decide whether to break up with him or not.
so he in essence helped your ex cheat on you?? i wouldn't ask him i would kick his ***!
First question is do you trust your EX. Look forward and build a strong relationship.
first, you need to talk with your current bf and see if it's the truth, why trust your old bf ? and no your not a fool if you stay with him , is he good to you? remember you weren't bf at that time and maybe it just happened that they were at the same place ....
just ask him straight out if this is true? maybe it isn't and you are putting something into something that might not even be the truth//good luck and ask him.
THOUGH I REALLY WANNA ANSWER YOUR QUESTION...BUT ITS TOO LONG. ASK AGAIN WHEN I FEEL LIKE ANSWER, OK? BYE, HEY HEY HEY DON'T YO DARE REPORT THIS...BYE.
talk to him ...


communication is the best thing..


maybe your over reacting..


if he denies it well know u have a reasin wich is lying or you never know maybe ur ex. made it up......


talk to him...


good luck
Think,see from another's point of view.


Take time.


Be wise.


Making up and breaking up,is no joke.


Lives are ruined.


Be careful.


Be bold
Your ex cheated on you, not your ';now boyfriend';.... he has no reason to be angry with him... just because you hurt, doesn't mean that others have to punish your ex, and the ';other girl';... Plus, you are speaking to your ';ex';..., but others can't ?????


Your boyfriend helped you to get over your difficult period, it is not his job to hate others for you.... And, maybe your boyfriend is thankful to your ex... otherwise he would not have the pleasure to be with you... make sure it stays a ';pleasure';....
if he doesnt tell you the truth then you could find out by asking another person and if its true then why stick with him.
Wow people are so rude answering. Don't listen to them. I would just say, ask him about it first. Cause relationships are based on honesty and trust ^.^
yeah. He betrayed you. Not a good thing to have in a relationship.
There maybe two reasons for his silence.Either he didnt tell you out of the fear of losing you or he really betrayed you.its a delicate matter.Choose your decisions well.Talk to him
your ex is just pissed that you broke up with him. nothing happened
get a life
what's the deal? he just took them out to dinner. reminds me of when two of my friends were fighting and neither wanted me having anything to do with the other.
you should mention that to him without any angar or feeling hurt, hear his answer first and then conclude youself to see if this is gotta keep going or not..





i think he meant no harm, and maybe the reason he didnt tell cuz he doesnt want you to feel sad again





but after he tell you you should also let him know that by keeping from you its only to hurt more in the future
YES! He betrayed u and kept something from u. He started off the relationship on a bad foot, dishonesty, not good! U can do better!
talk to him. if you still cant resolve it and the feeling still persist, then probably you dont really love him, so break it off and have a good life - free of worry and free of doubt. you can always start fresh and find new friends. and hopefully you find one you can trust and you can love even if he has a past.
i would bring it up first before you break up with him so you can hear his side of the story, maybe he wanted to tell you but then was to scared because he thought you would get angry and break up with him... but that was kind of a bitchy thing for him to do to you...
were you and your new bf even together at the time ? it dont look that way, and your ex might be lying anyway. but if you were not with the new bf at the time WHO CARES
well, if you really feel that strongly about it, it's your choice. but probably it's best if you talk to him abouit it first.





Hope this helps:)
I don't know if you can believe your ex. I would not hold it against him as long as he treats you nice and doesn't cheat on you.
  • emo hair
  • home theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment