Friday, August 20, 2010

How to cope when I Just broke up with my girlfiriend?

Two and a half years. I miss her, it hurts, but she wouldn't stop berating me, yelling, and calling me names, etc...and always blames me when i get mad or say nothing in reaction to her...but the onslaughts continue. I only wanted her to change for the better, and I was trying so very hard....and she would be good for 3-4 days...then BOOM all over again...yelling, calling me specific names, and she always blamed me.





It is sad. I was suicidal at a point as my esteem was so jacked I hated myself. I am just sad now.How to cope when I Just broke up with my girlfiriend?
Try not to be sad instead rejoice at least you were strong enough to break it off. Now you need to focus on you and finding some one who's not such a b*tch to you.


hope you find your way . Just stay busy and whatever you do don't get sucked back in by her again. MOVE ONHow to cope when I Just broke up with my girlfiriend?
Try signing up for a online dating service. Not to date, unless you feel like it, but just to talk to other girls out there. It might make you feel better and realize that what you lost wasn't worth feeling like you do... just having other girls interested in you might help you get over this hump. And theres no commitment in chatting with other women... but chatting with women who like you might be uplifting!!! You might even realize that not all women as mean as your ex is!
um....you miss this? I think soon you'll feel very relieved.
It is time to start loving yourself. Your girl does not know that to love you is to have respect for you. She has no respect for you so therefore she can not love you. You need to respect yourself and do not allow anyone to disrespect you. The hurt will pass it always does. Let her go and realize what she really is.
Ya it really sounds like you let a winner get away. I for one welcome your depressed overlords. It betters than trying to change someone and listening to their crap. Too much work and very annoying. Oh but ya I'm sure you'll be just fine coping on your own since it's hard to deal with peace and quiet.
I'm sure she had some good points or you wouldn't be so sad. However, nobody deserves to be treated that way, move on. It's been a long time since the break up. You need to get out more often and meet new people. Allow yourself to let someone else in. You will be fine. Good Luck.
  • emo hair
  • home theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment