Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Coping with a break up - should I demand space?

So, I went out with this guy for three months. The first two months were great! We never fought, were happy, and then things started to go downhill. I made mistakes in that I overreacted to little things, and he just wasn't ready to be in a relationship. He's fairly immature and couldn't handle serious talks yet because it's his first relationship and he isn't used to this.


He broke up with me a month ago, and we tried to stay friends, but after a week and a half, he told me he wanted to go out with me again. And so I listened, and we started dating. A week later, he broke up with me again.


This has been hard on me. I'm a college student, and I'm trying to do well in my classes while going through this emotional time. I want to remain friends with him because he was one of my best friends before we started dating. We talk still - we talked on AIM for 2 hours last night.


We both still like each other - it's pretty obvious. The only reason we broke up was that my ex was not ready to date. I don't know what to do really. I want to remain friends but I still have feelings so I don't know if I should demand space, or keep the way things are going. I decided that no matter how I feel, we're not dating until after summer break because we both need time to think things through and be single. If I still feel the same way in September as I do now, maybe I'll act on it.


I hate break-up feelings so I was wondering if you had any advice to help me?Coping with a break up - should I demand space?
immaturity is your enemy in this game. a relationship can't work out if you feel that fighting only means pain. your friendship is still healthy so taking space is not going to be good for either of you. stay friends but let dating be something you should both try again until you come to a point where when things get tough, you both can work things out. fighting simply mean you have a difference in opinion or understanding. a mature relationship will see fighting as a way to iron out the differences and come to a compromise. if neither of you can do that, you're dating your ego, not your friend.Coping with a break up - should I demand space?
STOP DATING FRIENDS MOST RELATIONSHIPS END UP IN DISASTERS SO JUST TELL HIM HE IS IN THRE FRIEND ZONE AND ONLY THE FRIEND ZONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
..It was barely a 3 month relationship. You should be able to take this break up with a grain of salt.
most certainly demand your space
yea, you need space
its not really a break up just a break be by yourself for a while and see how that goes
  • IMPOLINE PRODUCTS SERVICES
  • low cost web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment