Friday, August 20, 2010

Just broke up..........well, kinda.?

ok me and my bf just called it quits. we had been friends forever and now he says he thinks it would be best if we called it quits for a while cuz he lives 4 hours away. i was really hurt when he broke up with me. i was seconds away from a break down in one of my classes two days ago but my friend calmed me down. i really miss him and want him back. he still calls me beautiful and stuff like that. im pretty sure that he still has feelings for me. im just so confused. he broke up with me of the same reason as one of my other exes. the distance. in my opinion if you really care about someone the distance shouldn't matter...........but i guess it does. does anyone have any ideas on how to cope?








he broke up with me over msn by the way. it and face book are the only things we use 2 talk 2 each other.Just broke up..........well, kinda.?
over msn ?Just broke up..........well, kinda.?
I'm sorry, but no matter how much you care about someone, distance can still be a big problem. I'm not saying it's a guaranteed deal breaker, but it can still be one for some people. So while I don't think he was wrong to break up with you for that reason, the fact that he broke up with you over the freaking internet should be enough to piss you off, and be glad to be rid of him. Also, you're not going to get over him if you continue to talk to him. Trust me, I made that mistake once before. NEVER again!
same problem here, only my gf can't catch 1 bus to c me (a 30 min ride), plus her cell got turned off, so we communicate through myspace and her mom's phone, my advice, brake up with him FOR GOOD and find someone closer, because he is just messin around with some other girl anyway because you two never see each other, if he says he wants to go back together, don't believe that.
It's the distance because, some guys want to be able to cuddle girls in their arms and make out. I understand how you feel, breaking up over a medium sucks. Things to make you feel better; Listen to some happy music. Go to the mall and get your nails done, you could even start looking on the bright side of things. Example; you're one smokin' sassy mamma and you are SINGLE!


What I think you need most of all is closure.
That's lame on his part.

No comments:

Post a Comment