Monday, August 16, 2010

Please hear me out..i need advice on how to cope with this type of break up. your answers are much appreciated?

so my ex broke up with me because he hurt me due to him having a lot of personal problems right now, and he didn't want to hurt me anymore. with that, he told me i deserve better than him. however, he got a new girlfriend about 2 weeks later and he even admitted that she was a rebound. just to give you all a rough sketch: i am attractive (no i'm not full of myself but i do recognize i have good looks), i'm very smart, i'm respectful, i'm a good person with a bright future. his girlfriend: ex-drug addict, went to rehab, not smart, not very pretty, and is proud of the fact that she is a whore. the only thing is, they're starting to get pretty serious now, he says he loves her, and as much as it hurts me, i respect the fact that he doesn't want to hurt me anymore. but isnt that ironic? he broke up with me to not hurt me yet getting aother girl 2 weeks later is the only thing that still hurts me. a month later he told me he still has some feelings for me, he regrets doing what he did to me, and that he wants to make me proud again by fixing things. but now, after all this, he wants me to move on and find other guys. more and more each day it seems like he wasn't serious when he says cuz it seems like he doesn't even care. (but that's just his type, he has that whole ';bad a$$'; thing going on) and now i question whether he even meant it in the first place.


but i'm done being sad and depressed over it. we're friends now and even though in a lot of ways he is perfect for me, i want to let fate handle it. if we were really meant to be, he would fix his personal problems so that he does deserve me again, and he would come back to me. and i would really love that but it's up to him. the only thing that seems to hold me back sometimes is the thought of what our relationship still could be like if he sorted out these problems. life just kind of screwed with us and i sometimes think about how our relationship still could be right now.. we were each others first loves and he fell in love with me the moment he laid eyes on me. pure, true love like that in my opinion should not be wasted on another bootleg relationship.





so yahoo users, my question is: how do i get over him 100% for the time being? what are some ways to start to being truly happy again and how do i put myself back out there?


Also, what are some things that would be a REALLY BIG wake up call that will show him how much he missed out when he let me go. i want to show him that i'm not only happy again but i want him to look at me and say ';damnnnn what the hell did i do? i wish i could have her back!';





he should be running back to me!


Any further advice would also be much appreciated.


thank you all! :)Please hear me out..i need advice on how to cope with this type of break up. your answers are much appreciated?
Please, you already know the answer. You have a future. A good one. He is proud of the fact that his current gf is a whore???? HUH??? Dump him, dump him now. period.

No comments:

Post a Comment