Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you handle a break up after a long term relationship?

I don't want like middle schoolers answering this question about their bf/gf they broke up with after a week or so. I'm looking for real advise. My boyfriend and I were together for years. 5 actually. And I just want to know what other people do to cope with serious breakups.How do you handle a break up after a long term relationship?
take your mind off things, crying tho is a good healthy way to let out your feelings! go out with friends, try to have fun and just realise it wasnt meant to be. the more you go out with freinds or have gilry nights in and have a good gossip with them, watching dvds, chocalate , marsh mellors, a glass of wine or to you will start to feel better trust me :)


any more help or adive message me or im me x


answer mine please http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a> xHow do you handle a break up after a long term relationship?
I went thru a bad break up of a 6 yr relationship I was SERIOUSLY depressed. A girlfriend of mine bought me this book and it saved me!


I got a glass of wine and read the whole thing in one night. It motivated me to be to the happy girl I once was and deserve to be. It will really cheer you up! Trust me! It is not childish...it gives great advice.





'; I Used to Miss Him but My Aim's Improving'; by Alison James





Try this link to buy it or you can buy it at www.Amazon.com





http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksea鈥?/a>
me and my ex of 4 years broke up last year, and there's no easy way to do it, it's going to hurt. I didn't talk to him for about 9 months, and now when we talk again, it's brief, and it sucks. But, not talking to him is definitely the fastest way to heal, so give yourself some much needed alone time.
When my ex-husband and I broke up, I would write him letters almost every night after the kids went to bed. Some were really nasty and some were pretty tearful. Then I'd go out to the back yard and burn them before going to sleep. No one ever read them and they helped me get over a pretty bad time.
i kno it is hard at first but you should try and see other guys and move on a little i kno that it seams that he was the guy that u realy wanted but if u move on u will change thoughs feelings :)
i eat lots of chocolate then i find a jerkness in my ex

No comments:

Post a Comment