Friday, August 20, 2010

How do i cope with a girl that broke up with me. ?

i have just recently broke up my girlfriend. Well she broke up with me. after 2 years of loving her. I'm crush and devastated. I have no idea what to do. I don't know how to meet new girls. My girl skills are horrible. I'm sad I treated her with all the love from my heart and now I have to suffer. Her excuse was she wanted to meet new people. It so painful to hear that after 2 years? can tips advice to move on and new friends. anyone in my position? right now i just wish i can have her back. it was like yesterday we were having a fun time enjoying ourselves and all of a sudden she gone. I have been sleepless. Should i continue to chase her? She still crys whenever we talk about our relationship? Does she still feel for me? Why would she cry??How do i cope with a girl that broke up with me. ?
Hey,





Sorry about the situation. I hope things work out. You are probably wondering about her actions because it doesn't make sense and it came out of nowhere. Secondly, you are probably wondering if you guys are going to get back or if you should try to move on, but how?





First things first. I don't know exactly how old you guys are, but usually when someone says, ';I want to meet new people,'; it means she really does want to meet new people. So you have to get ready for the fact that you will be seeing her with someone new. She is also saying this because she feels that she is young and needs to live life before she can be in a relationships where she commits for so many years. While you were together, you both felt love. I know her actions are irrational, but sometimes girls don't know what they are doing. Even if she feels happy and knows it's love, she is not going to stay because these days, people's minds are set to think that they have so many options to choose from. She wants to meet new people cause she wants to get out there and see if there is anyone better than you. It's all part of being a girl. Girls are very insecure and they doubt about everything even the happiest moments in their lives. Usually when girls are like that, in marriage, they are going to be asking themselves, ';what if?'; I know it sounds dumb, but usually those type of indicators show that girls like her think love very lightly, and will have the tendency to bring down a marriage if they are in one. It's not that she didn't meet the one, she just has issues with her self esteem and doubts and you can't do anything to fix it. Only she can, but usually people don't cause they are not aware of it. If you want to get back with her, I really suggest not mentioning about the relationship with her. I know it's hard, but you have to act casual to her, and not call her or message her. Make her call you and contact you. Yes, she still has feelings for you. No one does not get over their feelings like that from a 2 year relationship within days. It will be there for a long time. She realizes that she is hurting you a lot and is very sad about it. She is crying because she is deeply connected to you, and it hurts to severe that bond. Two things will happen, either she realizes that that feeling won't go away and she made a mistake and she will decide to get back with you or she will slowly put away the feelings and forget about you and move on and find another guy to be with. You can never tell cause when girls are like this, it's really like betting on a race track. In the mean time, go out and have fun with your friends, read other people's problems on here, talk to other girls that you are friends with, go to the movies, camping, volunteer, exercise (this YOU must do to get over the pain), and write a diary. Writing a diary will ease your emotions and calm yourself down. Three things you have to focus. These are therapeutic methods. Exercise, write in a diary every day, and hang out with a lot of people. Those are must do's. Also, if you keep pushing yourself on her, she will feel very uncomfortable and secondly, you can't make yourself so available to her. Tell her, you love her, but if she feels that you didn't make her happy and all those times spent together were not good for her, then you don't know what happiness is anymore. And just walk away. Force her to think about it, but at the same time not seem clingy. I know I told you a lot of stuff, but usually in situations like these, a simple good luck and time will heal, really doesn't make you feel better. Read this, I know it's long, but try to act on what I said. It will help, I guarantee it.How do i cope with a girl that broke up with me. ?
i think right now you guys just need


a break. and maybe in time you 2


will end up back together. i know it's


got to be hard to lose someone after


being together for 2 years. and maybe


you should ask her if she still has feelings


for you. or just try to meet new people.





best of luck.
hmm maybe she felt a little too close to you. Some girls are like that. Well dude, you should wait a while. When your a quite over it your skills will be back.
Well, don't clam up and don't stop being your self.
This is a really tough situation I've been there before I dated my exboyfriends for 3 and a half years and I truly loved him and it seem like out of the blue that he broke up with me and told me he just didnt love me that way anymore. I was completely crushed. I kept thinking we could fix things and get back together but if you do that your only lieing to yourself. You need to move on and go about your life, go out, hang out with friends meet new people, and do let that stop you. If it is truly meant to be you; you will be together then. You can't try and force things if shes not feeling it right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment