Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I don't understand what he's doing. Coping witha break up. HELP PLEASEEE!!?

My ex-boyfriend %26amp; i went out for over a year %26amp;broke up 4 months ago.he broke up with me tecnhically %26amp;we broke up on good terms. we don't talk or anything but we aren't bitter or angry w/ eachother. things are at the point where even if we see each other %26amp;make eye contact, we dont say hi. it's just too awkward. Last week he was talking to my friend asking her if i thought he didn't want to talk to me %26amp;how he wants to be my friend %26amp;such %26amp;how he cares about me %26amp;wants to know whats going on in my life. she pretty much said that its up to him %26amp;when he wants to pursue it, he can cuz im not going to.yesterday he texted me after we hung out in a group (we have the same friends) he texted me an inside joke that was really significant when we were going out. this inside joke pretty much brought us together. so of course i was shocked. he was being very friendly, overly friendly in my mind bc we dont ever talk so it was a big step. i dont understand what he is doing. i still like him and its hardI don't understand what he's doing. Coping witha break up. HELP PLEASEEE!!?
I think he could've just been trying to be friendly with you, but probably chose the wrong approach. It's hard to get over break ups, it just takes perseverance. If you feel like what he's doing is making you hurt inside tell him you want some space. It's normal to need some time away from each other before you can be back to friends. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment