Friday, August 20, 2010

Do I break up with my current boyfriend? How other way do I redeem myself?

The situation is that I want to break up with my current boyfriend because I caused so much damage to my ex.


I will admit I was a ***** to my ex a real ***** and now after having an intimate friendly talk ( we were still friends) with him yesterday the things I did to him were brought into perspective.


I broke up with my ex because I got bored of him and wanted to go out with my current boyfriend. The problem is somewhere along breaking up and going out with someone else, I told both of them that I wasn't planning on dating for a long time. Turns out I can't control myself and ended hooking up with my current boyfriend.


I like my current boyfriend he is not such a good boyfriend(he is clumsy and 'new') whereas I had my ex the perfect romancer.


Now I realize my current boyfriend and my selfish moves were not worth the hurt I caused my ex ( the dishonesty).


I don't want to get back with my ex but I do want to redeem myself. Maybe breaking up with current bf will help my ex cope.Do I break up with my current boyfriend? How other way do I redeem myself?
you have no idea how similar this is to a position i was once in. but your ex is probably over it now, and is it worth the hurt to your new boyfriend? i know it sounds selfish but you have to put yourself first. what do you really want? if youre going to break up with your current boyfriend please be gentle. im sure he wouldnt like to be dumped to make your ex happy. just tell him things arent right and you need to move on. try and stay friends with both. good luck. youre doing the right thing by trying to stay friends with your ex, but please remember your current boyfriend has feelings too!Do I break up with my current boyfriend? How other way do I redeem myself?
i think you should just take a break for awhile


soh you have time to let yourself unwind... i had the same problem talking about it with the boyfriend helps sometimes


hope i helped!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment