Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Together for 7 years. We just broke up. How do I cope? How do I get over him?

7 years, very important years of my life (age 16-22), with all the ups and downs, that ended two days ago....I could write details for forever!





Bottom line:


I am not asking how to fix this. It can't be.


I am just asking how to heal my broken heart and shattered soul.


The attachment and bonds, the unified life we shared molding together through those delicate formative years of my life. Having few close friends, because we had each other.





How do I get over him? When will I get over him?


An important factor that will PROBABLY make me getting over him a little bit easier, for the last few months, I have been so disgusted, annoyed, that we have not been intimate, and I have been brainstorming ways to break up with him. But still ';knowing'; it will never happen, thinking I only thought those things out of anger, and figuring and HOPING things will get better.





It happened so suddenly. And it HAPPENED! When I thought it never would.





How do I cope? I have few friends. How do I survive? How do I get a new boyfriend (eventually), how do I fight the urge to check his call history and snoop through his myspace? How do I keep from calling him?





What makes this harder is that he hasn't tried to contact me, and I know for a fact he was at least hanging out with a girl late last night. Which fuels me to get over him, but destroys my heart even more.Together for 7 years. We just broke up. How do I cope? How do I get over him?
I think it CAN be fixed and you can get over, move beyond, or what ever you want, here is a new free healing method you can apply if you will just go there, and learn it and apply it... it works....


You asked how to cope, this works

No comments:

Post a Comment