Monday, August 16, 2010

How to cope up with a broken heart?

I was in love with this guy, and yesterday he just mailed me to let me know that the only reason he was acting as if he was in love with me was that coz he wanted to change my attitude towards life and make me a betetr understanding person.


I am broken hearted or without a heart, I really dont know. Just wanna know how can u forget ur true love.How to cope up with a broken heart?
As we grow up we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken probably more than once %26amp; its harder every time. You'll break hearts too so remember how it felt when yours was broken. You'll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love for things an old one did. You'll cry because time is passing by too fast %26amp; you'll eventually lose someone you love. So take too many pictures, laugh too much %26amp; love like you've never been hurt because every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you'll never get back. ;))How to cope up with a broken heart?
hi


First of all just stop thinking of what the hell happened with you OK...


Secondly there's no one in this world who can ever forget his/her love,I myself couldn't do it though I left her myself....


The thing is that you can never be happy with a guy whom you love,you can keep him happy though.....


Try to be with a guy who loves you,who cares for you more than other can do...That's the only thing that can help you get your broken heart in fine condition once again....


Just relax and accept life as it comes to you....


Good Luck....Take Care.
This happens to most of us in life. its quit natural. The most important thing is dont let this effect ur career or family!!!.


Learn from experience..Ur this experience will help u in life. It will protect u from falling into wrong relationships in future.





Believe me ...its hard for u now..I understand..but u will come out of it as time passes.


Laugh at ur self..u will feel better. or share with ur friends or dear ones.





Remember nothing in this world is constant. Even humans change with time. SO we should be ready for it.


Time is a big medicine . it will heel anything and everything .





Take care. And enjoy life
See love always unconditional, somepeople succeed some don't. Its impossible to u just forget him at once it takes time but u can't forget him fully untill u found somebody else who loved u more than him. Believe me that thing also happed with me i know the pain. But alll we human being so we can't compel anybody to love. So my suggetion is that involve urself in some creative work that u busy for long time it may help u. But remember 80% people broke thier heart once.
You don't forget... you just find your ';REAL'; true love:) trust me you will find someone better, you just don't see it yet:) good luck
Youuu cant, sorry hun. time will heal it.

No comments:

Post a Comment