Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I better cope with living with someone who just broke up with me?

My boyfriend and I were together for a year and 5 months, living together. He broke up with me today... If it helps to know why, it's cuz he doesnt want to fight anymore. were gona get our own places of coarse, but it takes time. until then, We'll both be there :(How can I better cope with living with someone who just broke up with me?
Stay away from him as much as possible. Go out and do things with friends, go do things that you've been wanting to do but couldn't because you had a boyfriend.How can I better cope with living with someone who just broke up with me?
The only thing that will make it better is to move. Just try to get out as much as you can, visit friends, go shopping, see your family... try to not be at home that much until you move out. That's all you can really do.
girl for get about he cause thire is a hell of more guys out thier waitting for a girl like you to come long

No comments:

Post a Comment