Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Realistic advice on coping with a break-up?

A guy a cared a great deal about decided that he wanted to break up because he didnt want to ';deal with anything right now.'; i was sad, but i figured i can't force him to want to be with me, and i strongly suspect that he still has feelings for his ex. my self-confidence has taken a really big blow, though. I traveled abroad to see some family (there as we speak) thinking it would take my mind off things, but i麓m just sad all the time. i can't stop wondering how he is, or who he's with. It's been about a month, and things haven't improved. What's strange is that it wasn't my longest or best relationship, but for some reason it's affected me more than the others. He really isn't an amazing catch, either. I just have this awful feeling of loneliness and hopelessness. I feel used, dumb, like i wasted my time, unattractive, like nothing makes me feel better. I'm afraid to even look at other guys fearing i'll get my heart broken again. what is wrong with me?!!Realistic advice on coping with a break-up?
I always believe that time is the best medicine to cure this type problem. You may have been hurt but sometimes we need to move on with our life even though we feel hurt. Just try to forget this relationship slowly as time goes by, you will find that he may just be a passerby in your life and you are starting to get used to it.Realistic advice on coping with a break-up?
Maybe it wasn't the relationship itself, or even him. It was the abrupt nature of the way it was yanked away from you. Its like you're grieving. Let yourself grieve. Be kind and patient with yourself. This is a tough thing to go through. And each week, or eventually each day, do one thing to ';improve yourself.'; A new hair-do really helps, maybe a new outfit, maybe read a hot new book. Keep on with your life, family %26amp; friends. They'll be there during and after this passes. And it will.
im sure nothing is wrong with you. just take it one day at a time. thats about all i can think of... and eat comfort food... whatever that might be for you.
You are having the normal reaction of someone who has been dumped. Ride it out, keep busy, learn to cook or knit or something productive, and things will be better in about 6 months. I promise.
we are on the same boat..so tell me if you already know the answer..
  • IMPOLINE PRODUCTS SERVICES
  • low cost web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment