Monday, August 16, 2010

How do you deal with a difficult break-up? I'm heartbroken and cant cope?

We'd been together 10 months but known each other over a year. We started out as friends, then developed into love and we moved in together. However, the arguing and fights got worse. We love each other but just didn't work together - it's so hard, I so badly wanted it to work. I don't know how I can go on. I have a history of depression and am scared of myself - that I won't be able to cope without him, even though I know the split is in both our best interests. He still loves me too - but we just fight all the time when we are together. Any advice on how to be strong?How do you deal with a difficult break-up? I'm heartbroken and cant cope?
You can cope and you will. It happens to ALL of us.


';Breaking up is hard to do'; the song goes. So it is and soon enough another interest will take his place, Be sure of that. How soon? I cannot tell you. Much of it is up to you.How do you deal with a difficult break-up? I'm heartbroken and cant cope?
well,do u remember a time ,that u were so sad %26amp;u thought that u will never get over this situation





or





do u remember a time that u thought that u are going to die for sure because of some thing ,well u got through them didn't u


';life is like that '; sometimes it gives u the 1 thing u love most ,and take it back ,or it might give it for ever





best thing is to let go ur self ';if it comes back it your ';else it was never yours';


if u are a real honest person, let time pass by I'm sure u will find ur way out, if u were sad even 4a moment ,don't worry happiness will soon find u,talk to a him %26amp; tell how u fell inside,don't hold it inside ,the more u hold it inside it's getting worst





let time be the guide
when i have smth broken i go to gym. helps in any situation
he stil cares bout u? u r holding onto that alot.... learn to let go... u can live without him, u were! before u met him....rt? dont get overly attached to anything, give everything/relationship its space to grow!
If you think that you can't cope with the argues anymore, the only thing you can do is break up with him. It's boring to stay with a guy who argue a lot.


Now it's your decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment