Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I don't understand what he's doing. Coping with a break up. Help!?

My ex-boyfriend %26amp; i went out for over a year %26amp;broke up 4 months ago.he broke up with me tecnhically %26amp;we broke up on good terms. we don't talk or anything but we aren't bitter or angry w/ eachother. things are at the point where even if we see each other %26amp;make eye contact, we dont say hi. it's just too awkward. Last week he was talking to my friend asking her if i thought he didn't want to talk to me %26amp;how he wants to be my friend %26amp;such %26amp;how he cares about me %26amp;wants to know whats going on in my life. she pretty much said that its up to him %26amp;when he wants to pursue it, he can cuz im not going to.yesterday he texted me after we hung out in a group (we have the same friends) he texted me an inside joke that was really significant when we were going out. this inside joke pretty much brought us together. so of course i was shocked. he was being very friendly, overly friendly in my mind bc we dont ever talk so it was a big step. i dont understand what he is doing. i still like him and its hardI don't understand what he's doing. Coping with a break up. Help!?
It seems like he is second-guessing his decision to break up with you and wants you back. He probably misses you.





As for your question of why is he acting the way he's acting...I have no clue. I don't get guys at all. I have a hard time figuring them out myself. They act like idiots, for the most part, when it comes to love.I don't understand what he's doing. Coping with a break up. Help!?
careful, he may just be horny, and just want to ';spend a little time with you'; just play it cool till you get an idea of his intentions
most men are indecisive. unless they are really grounded, it seems like they tend to make decisions, just to make a decision, rather than doing something because they are truly passionate about it.





i would ask him straight up. Just bluntly ask him. he can only do 1 of 2 things:





(1) tell you what he feels which could be he wants you back or as the 1st person said, he is just horny and wants some booty or


(2) brush it off as if he didnt do anything and act like it didnt even happen.





you decide what YOU want, do not let him dictate how your friendship is (where you said he has to pursue it cause you are not going to) don't get me wrong, dont chase him down like you have no life, but if it is bothering you, you should definitely ask him or you will always have this question mark over you about it. Once he gives his honest reply, take it from there.





go with the flow. it is not the end of your life or this world if he chooses no.





keep ya head up girl.
I'm here to prop up the boys side as the first guy (with waay too much exp may point out, guess ur not a modern guy then :-P) gave us a slating and then lady monlee suggests we're all idiots in relationship... generalise much?! Oh I take this back she did say most part!





He remembers the past, which he shared with you, he can have fond memories and him saying a inside joke is his way of sharing his memories of it with you. He may still be into you but he may just want you as a proper friend (not just hanging in groups) but doesn't know how to approach without you thinking he fancies you.


Find some time for you two to sit together and tell him ur confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment