Friday, August 20, 2010

How to cope up with a broken relationship?

I had a relationship with a women who was actually a mistress to an old ,am of 64. She claimed that this old man never had sex with her. Days passed by and we had a nice time together during the day while she spent the nights alone or with her old man. Since we both loved each other ,it some times bothered me a lot as I told her that I cannot bear to share her with another man who was providing her some monetay help.Although I got used to the fact that some days I could get her out of this situation, sometimes it also irritated her as I was prone to get angry when she was late to see me .This made us to split some days back.How do I get along with this ?How to cope up with a broken relationship?
She was a lying whore.Forget about her %26amp; get a good woman.How to cope up with a broken relationship?
The plain truth is she is a prostitute. Move on... you can't afford her.
Sorry matey you were just fun time ... fact you wanted more you were got rid of...like you said she wants the doh not the sex from him.. ask yourself this would you really want that person for life???
  • emo hair
  • home theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment