Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to cope with your family breaking up in front of you?

My dad has always worked away from home its just something i've grown used to. But recently he got a new job after having a year out of worked so he moved out to work for a bit. He then started acting wierdly and lying to my sister and I saying he's working but he was visitng his friends or staying at his parents.So because of this my mam has obviously confronted him with these issues but they end up in these massive fights and end up physically hurting each other. He now hardly spends anytime with us anymore and is only concerned with himself. He says it not safe for him to come home because out mum is going to 'poison' him or 'steal more of his belongings'. He wants us to not trust our mam and tells us she's mad and stuff. My sisters misbehaving at school because of how unsettled it is at home and i'm not sure how much more I can take of it. They've got solictors involved and are obviously getting a divorce but in the mean time these arguments and accusations of things being stolen etc are still going on. The house is a mess because no repairs are being done because dad's not been paying the bills and mums worried we'll get in debt. It's all a big mess and It's really getting me down. I cant eat, sleep, concentrate, all i seem to do is break down in tears.


Any advice at all on what I should do. I'm 17 nearly 18, should i consider moving out?How to cope with your family breaking up in front of you?
Remember that this is your parents business. There really is nothing that you can do. I am assuming that they have grown apart due to the distance and that perhaps your Dad has a new lover. You cannot get in the middle of these kinds of fights. So my best advice is to leave, get away, keep your distance, and make plans for your own future. Dream of how you would like your life to be in 10 years, and then go after how to make it happen. Your parents might be a huge part of the life today, but once we grow up, our parents dont play such a huge role in our lives as when we were children.How to cope with your family breaking up in front of you?
You shouldn't move out.
  • IMPOLINE PRODUCTS SERVICES
  • home theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment