Friday, August 20, 2010

What to do after a hard break up??

Okiee, I need to know of way's to cope after a really painful and hard break up!





Last night my boyfriend broke up with me to go back with his ex, I feel like sh**t!! :( I dont know what to do, cause I am the kind of girl who cant let things go for AWHILE!! It's gonna take me aleast a few weeks!! :(





I have been crying since last night on and off!! :(





I am going crazy!! I seriously think there is something wrong with me, cause everytime I get with a good guy they ALWAYS break my heart, I have had my heart broken 20-40 times!! :( I cant take it!! :(








Please, can anyone tell me how I can cope with this!! :( Especially right this close to christmas!! :(What to do after a hard break up??
Take more care of YOURSELF.





Change your hair color, or buy yourself some new clothes if you can afford it.





You can also just take a stroll at the mall and try to think of nothing other than having a good time.





Rent a movie, or read a good book and call old friends.





Just about anything to get you moving out of your rut.





Next time you are tempted to get involved prematurely please take a step back and try to look at the situation more objectively. Do not rush into anything yet, and give yourself more credit and love .





In time and proper effort you will see yourself dancing again,What to do after a hard break up??
the same thing happened to me two days ago, and now i'm in just as much pain


i don't know what to do either, and i'm on the same page as you - going to yahoo answers to find a solution


the truth is no one can tell you what to do


time will help, and what you need to do is get over the break up on your own =(
I understand that it is upsetting that someone broke up with you. That rejection can be overwhelming at times. But if he left you to go back to his ex, he was never into you in the first place. You just filled in the gap for a time.





And really, would you want someone anyway that isn't into you? If he left you for the ex, then you don't need him. Rather you get someone that is just as crazy about you as you are into them.





There is no such thing as a good guy when they break your heart. There are bad boys that break your heart. But a truly good man never will.





You also say that you've had your heart broken 20-40 times...well with such a fluctuation with numbers, I'm assuming you're exaggerating, cause not even those wacky singles on TV even go through that many break-ups! I'm assuming you mean that men in general have disappointed you more than you can count.





If it is true though that you really have had your heart ';broken'; by that many guys, then maybe you should take a look at yourself, cause it looks like you don鈥檛 love yourself. The only reason you could be seeing that many guys is because you鈥檙e trying to fill a supposed gap in your life and you鈥檙e trying to find love. But it could be that you鈥檙e trying to hard and scaring them off, or you鈥檙e making yourself too available (sexually or emotionally) and certain guys are taking advantage at that. Either way, you need to love yourself first before anyone else can love you. That鈥檚 the way it works.





Also realize yourself worth. Nobody should feel bad about them selves when a jerk breaks up with them to go back to an Ex. That just means he鈥檚 an idiot because he never really got to know you and also because he forgot why he broke up with his ex in the first place. There is a reason why they are Ex鈥檚!





Make a resolution for the New Year to become a better person. Work out, go out, and hang with close friends. Do the things that used to make you happy. Because once you are happy again, that鈥檚 what attracts other people.
Move on
My boyfriend and I just broke up too. Right before Christmas and New years is hard because you want someone special to spend that time with. So I can understand. But maybe you're getting too attached too quickly to the wrong guys. I mean 20-40 times is a lot! You need to evaluate the type of men you're dating. And instead of being blinded by love right away, watch for the warning signs and red flags. If he broke up with you to be with his ex, the feelings for her were always there. You have to be aware of those things when you get involved with someone.





As far as getting over it, everybody is different. I choose to talk to a couple of my friends about it whenever I really need to get things out. I also read books to get mind somewhere else, and keep busy. There are so many little chores to do around my house that I'm getting to now because staying busy helps me cope with the loss of the relationship. Nobody can tell you how to cope. You just have to try different methods until you find what works for you.
Life continues...
I have had the same problem, and what you have to do is be strong. You need to look into the future and not the past. You have to realize that there are more guys who are better and will not break your heart, it just might take a while to find him. Its hard not to think about your ex and the good times you shared, but when you think of your life ahead, its not as hard, because your life will continue and before you know it u will look back and realize that that relationship was not really as good as you thought it was.
eat chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment