Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you cope with a broken heart?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for about 1 year and 3 months now. He was my first love, first everything. Our relationship really hit rock bottom when a couple weeks ago he's been cussing at me and ignoring my phone calls for about a week. I didn't know whether he was having some problems of his own and wanted to keep it to himself. He's not the cheating type because of his history and i've known him for a while. But I just assumed now that we are broken up since my calls are never returned. Now he left me all alone. He was my best friend. Because of him now I don't really have any friends. I work and go to school but I just don't find the motivation to do anything anymore. Everyday I call him so much and all I do is cry. I don't know why I call him even though I know he won't pick up but I'm just so heart broken. I love him so much and I now time will make me forget him but how do I cope with my broken heart right now?





How do you cope with a broken heart?
It is hard like someone you love died , but you must pull yourself


together and seek new grounds of relationships. You see you didn't


die and therefore you must find happiness again. You can do it with


prayer and constant fortitude of it will be okay and you will fall in love again with someone else.... You can't heal by calling him every day and crying your heart out... Maybe you should move away and start over again. What ever it takes you must do it for your own health and worthiness. And, yes you are a very worthy person and should find the best... He was not the best according to him!!! God Bless You!!!How do you cope with a broken heart?
If it helps, you are not alone. EVERYBODY goes through this. It takes about a year to get over it unless you meet someone better in the mean time. Sounds like he met some one else. Hang in there. Believe it or not, later you will ask yourself what the hell was I thinking. ha-ha. There are over six billion people on this rock. You will meet another.
im goin through the same with a girl.......what helped me was takin a break for a while
It will take time just keep busy and do not sit around thinking about it too much. Meet friends at work or school , make a my space, talk to people at work or make new friends at school, someone who might look friendly that you never thought to talk to before. Do not call him and cry, it doesn't seem to make a difference so don't contact him for awhile, if he cares he will let you know what has been going on, if not he is the wrong guy for you anyway and not the caring person you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment