Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I get over a bad hard break up?

How do I get over a bad hard break up? Everywhere I go everything I do just reminds me of him. I get so sad even break out crying by just looking at a store we use to go to often. He lived on my side of town so I mean everything I do or go takes me back to a memory. I loved him so much and so deep, I'm still in love with him. I'm not even sure what happend. How do I get over this? It has been a week and I am really trying, I just wish I could just erase my memory. How do I cope or deal with this heartache? I am constantly fighting with my heart . My heart aches for him but my brain is telling me to let it be. I am so sad. This is really effecting my life. I don't eat nor sleep and I am not happy. I tried going out but that don't help because I don't want to be out there. How do I deal with this?How do I get over a bad hard break up?
Breaking up sucks..I was there not too long ago myself..I cried every chance I was alone, I mean EVERY CHANCE...It's going to be hard, but if you have friends there, go to them for support..Mine are 1000's of miles away, so I had to ';heal'; all on my own, and THAT is hard to do.. Keep busy with work or school..Don't go trying to find someone ELSE to ';replace'; him, you need time to get over this guy and if you can AVOID the places, songs, and whatever else reminds you of him that would be even better! Easier said than done I know, but it helps! Just remember ';He's probably not all sad like you are, so why should you give the best of yourself away to cry for someone who doesn't care for you';...How do I get over a bad hard break up?
best way to forget and go on with your life is go on a date. it is messed up if you do it early but if your life cannot function b/c of this breakup, you need to go on a date. believe me, it works...
Just cry till you cant anymore and then move on.If this doesnt work just get your friends and watch comedy films and stay away from emotional films stay happy and let it pass but cry when you want to.Sorry im rubbish at this.Bye!hope you feel better.
It is never easy to get over a bad break up...trust me on that as most of us have been through what you are experiencing right now. Go ahead and cry...get it out of your system. Nothing wrong with crying. Once you get your composure, try to do something that will help get your mind off of him and what he has just done to you...like hanging out with friends, focusing on school/work, getting involved in an activity. Heck, do ANYTHING that will keep your mind off of him. It takes time to get over the hurt but you can do it.
Hey AZKookChik 4get this - Its makes U sad! Make friends.
it is said the best way to heal a broken heart is to love again. but that don't always work/ if there are places you go that remines you of him stop going there for a while you would just start forgetting him try it
have you tried talking to himm??? that might help!


girl i would get a lot of ice cream and eat you pain away!!


well tell hi how u feel and try to work it out!!


see how he feels!


wishing you lots of luck


~courtney
try to start dating again as soon as possible, maybe there was someone u wanted to go out with while u were dating, but couldn't, look them up, the sooner you get back into the swing of things the better, just don't get too involved too fast.
A tough breakup is rough, but unfortunately there is no quick fix. It is ok to be sad and to cry. When you love someone like that it is going to hurt. Although it may sound trite..give yourself time it will get better. Maybe you could talk to some friends , or maybe someone in your family that you are close to. talking eases it a bit. I am really sorry that you are so sad, I have traveled that road myself a few times. I wanted to point out too , that you are going to grieve for a while, because when a relationship ends it is like a death in some ways. Try to involve yourself in things that you like to do. When you can , put away the things that remind you of him,out of sight out of mind. It helps in the healing process. If I were your bud, you could lean on me for awhile. You will be fine there is light at the end of the tunnel. Take care of yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment