Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I need advise on how to handle a break up.?

I'm not very experienced in relationships as I've only had one long term relationship. It was this recent one that lasted for 14 months. She said she has lost feelings for me but begged me to remain friends. She even said she wants to continue to have sex, I know most guys would jump at the chance, sex and no commitment. But I'm not that kind of person. I told her it was too hard for me. I cried the whole entire night last night. I'm not the type to cry. I've probably cried like 5 times in my life, I'm 20 years old. It is just so hard for me to deal with, I don't know what to do.


Should I remain friends with her?


How do I cope with the break up?





Thanks for your help.





Sincerely,





Broken heartedI need advise on how to handle a break up.?
I think that if a friendship was to happen it would happen down the road. Right now you can't be a friend to her if you are trying to piece back together your heart. She will need to understand this and if she can't then she is not worth being friends with.





I am only friends with two of my ex-boyfriends but neither of their friendships happened immediately after the breakup. It was almost a few years before we could be friends without it being awkward.





There is no shame in crying as it is a natural release of the body trying to cope with significant loss. You obviously had a lot of feelings for this girl. If you tried to control your tears the amount of stress that would build up in your body would be insane.





As for the breakup, coping with the loss of someone you still love is not an easy thing to do. Especially when the light at the end of the tunnel doesn't seem to be turned on. The only thing people really have that helps them through is faith. (No I am not talking about religion). Faith in life, and faith that you will find love again. I have had my fair share of painful breakups and one time I had to break up with someone I still loved because they were all wrong for me. Not an easy thing to do! But I loved again and continue to find happiness in the things that mean most, family, friends, hobbies that you enjoy.





Before you got into this relationship what kinds of activities gave you pleasure? Walking, biking, painting? What ever it might be try focusing some energy into doing those kinds of activities. It will be good for your soul and your heart. Spend time with people who care about you. They will be good for your piece of mind. Then take time aside to remember and reflect. Try to come to terms with the breakup this way you will lessen the amount of baggage and bitterness that often linger when someone refuses to come to terms with a break up.I need advise on how to handle a break up.?
It would be easy to settle for intimacy with someone you love even if she broke it off with you. That's the physical part of your relationship that you want to hang on to and everyone naturally desires it.





But it's only lust for her and love for you. It's an unhealthy balance. You need love from a whole person. You need a woman's mutual devotion, loyalty, respect, acceptance, affection, and love from the heart.





Your ex doesn't deserve you. Give yourself time to get over the emotion, but break off the friendship.
Hiyya..





Do you realisee if you take up her offer of casual sex you are being used !?x I dont know you but you dont deserve to be used, someone out there is the person for you, who will love you, not this girl who you loved and she dumped you after 14 months together who then asks for casual sex !?





Forget her, you can do it x





Good Luck





xxx
Try and remain her friend but back off and tell her you need some space to get over her first. I had the same thing. It took me three months but now we're friends again. But being friends is always worth it. Good luck man.
Your answer is as simple as it is tough...


Tell her straigth forward. Tell her how it makes you feel, there can be no argument about how you feel. Good Luck
Stay away from her, get a new gf. She hurt you, you shouldnt give her some.
most simple answer by me but difficult for you to do.


LEAVE HER !!!!


i gone through it bro
Oh god, this is exaclty the same situation as mine, but I am a girl.


He left me because he still had feelings for his ex. And I never could see it comming. it was such a shock, really.


He wants to keep being friends and all (the sex thing also). I told him the same thing you did: that it was too hard for me.





It just seems that he doesn't get how hurt I am. He doesn't understand what he's making me go through. It's only been 5 days, and every night, I cry. I have never really been the person to cry either. But I'm just so hurt and I think I'll never get through this.





I try seeking help from my friends, which some of them are of great help telling me what they think I should and should not do. But others, the ones telling me that there are plenty of other guys out there, that maybe its better like this and that its no use to cry all the time.. they just make it worse. I don`t want to forget him. I still love him so much.





The pain is really sometimes unberable. Everyone notices my mood, even though I try to somehow hide it.


What I`m planning on doing? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Because there is nothing to do. I let the days go by and live them one at a time. I try not to be too depressed for the sake of my family because they are really worried about me.





I just let time flow (it really is slow) and hope that it will make me better one day, since that's what everyone is saying.





I'm sorry for this long thing, I just had to let it out.


Good luck to you, I know exaclty how it feels to have a broken heart. It's my first time also - he was my first boyfriend and my first in everything. Even the first to break my heart, I guess.
well sounds like your way emotionally attached so the sex thing isnt a good idea. will only hurt you more. your so young that she just wants to use you until she finds someone else. she wants to have sex with you and not someone else because shes already did the deed with you. your already know what your going to do. but i suggest breaking it off and try and find someone better for you. you will. its hard to get serious with someone so young. you will get over it in 1-3 months. the longer your with this hoe, the longer that other girl who will love you wont be able to meet you.

No comments:

Post a Comment