Friday, August 20, 2010

How do i cope with my broken heart?

My bf broke up because his mortalty physically sick and he's going to be a father from last relationship so now i'm his ex he's destroyed i'm not but my heart is and he's losing his life and my heart is broken i'm 18 yrs old oh how do i restore my heart it's broken? thanks.How do i cope with my broken heart?
Know this: ';The only guy who deserves you is the one who thinks he doesn't.'; He has his own life now, and he's a retard if he messed up a while back and now had to leave you.How do i cope with my broken heart?
Oh, I am so sorry. It sounds as if he feels it is his duty to return to his ex girlfriend purely because he feels he should stand by her and the baby. He must have been feeling really torn between you when he heard he was to become a father. I doubt if his relationship will work out because he had left her anyway. I imagine in the end they will part and have joint access to the child. Then you will have to think, at age 18, would you have him back with the responsibilities of a child that is not yours?


I think you should let your heart mend and eventually you will be able to meet someone young and single like yourself and you can plan your life together and have fun building up a trusting relationship.I hope you heal soon!
he is not losing his life but he will no longer be able to be so carefree with his time.


if the two of you do go back and forth for awhile with your relationship remember not to be his doormat, scapegoat, or stress-reliever. he might come back to you when he needs to get away and wants to be reminded of how things used to be.


time doesn't always heal all wounds but it is a good start. your 18!


as for you broken heart... cry it out. shout. talk. vent. *****. get all of it out of your system and push forward.
A person does not break up with another because they are dying. If anything, that's when they need you more. I suspect this has a lot more to do with his being a father and possible unresolved feelings towards his ex.


Forgive him, then yourself. Then try to move on with your life. Accept the fact that for some reason he doesn't want you in his life. Time will heal your heart (I speak from experience) you just need to let it.
learn to spell and use grammar more correctly, it will give you something else to think about and focus on. What the devil is mortalty???
Your grammar is appalling
rebound

No comments:

Post a Comment