Friday, August 20, 2010

Broke up with girlfriend, how do I cope?

so since a week ago, my girlfriend was acting different towards me . I didn't know if she was upset or whether she was angry at me. so i bought he a bouquet of flowers to try and cheer her up. but she remained the same. so i wrote her a poem to make her feel a little more loved.


we broke up the next day. apparently she 'didnt love me anymore' and she felt that 'I loved her too much' and thats why she doesn't want to be with me anymore?





I still love her very very much and I want to take care of her but its obvious she doesn't want me anymore. how do I cope with this heartbreak? im completely devastatedBroke up with girlfriend, how do I cope?
Take the ';Van Gogh'; approach.


Find out who she is seeing now and send her his ear.Broke up with girlfriend, how do I cope?
Well from the looks of it she might be a little scared of being too serious. Of course everyone is different. My thoughts is to give her, her space and not be to over barring. Let her know you still care just don't be to obsessive. A way to cope though would be to tell yourself that if you truley love her you want her to be happy no matter what that means. In the long run it'll be for the best. You just always need to think positive and not be beating yourself up.
Everybody has had to suffer with a broken heart so don't be too hard on yourself. You sound like a super nice guy and I'm sure there is someone out there that will appreciate your thoughtfulness. Time does heal a broken heart. When relationships end, the best thing you can do is have the right attitude, someone better for you is out there for you.
Just remember that there really is other girls out there. I used to be devastated every time a boyfriend %26amp; I would break up, but lately when my current boyfriend and I get into fights and almost break up, I just remember how there is other guys out there and I won't be lonely all my life. You should hang out with friends too.
sorry to hear this...try diverting your mind in things like parties and all....Just think positive about the break up.Everything happens for a reason.Break ups are often sad but you need to deal with it...Just flirt(in limit),this will help you cope up soon.Love CAN happen more than once.You will find someone much better than her who will value your love...God bless you..Take care..
You just need to find a new girl and control your thoughts about your ex, that way you can learn to forget about her and move on
life is tough. save your love for someone who wants it. at least it didnt happen later in life. look at it that way.
find someone new.
What does I take a lot of luvos mean.. lol
I'm going through the same thing - happened to me last week.





It's funny how people think girls find it harder to get over a break-up - I've been looking up online advice, and over half the questions are from guys! Which makes me sad because while our break up was mutual, and he never said he didn't love me any more, it was still more what he wanted than what I wanted.





Without knowing how clingy you were or your age or how long you dated it's hard to give a good answer. I guess she just moved on for no reason. Or maybe she felt suffocated. Unless you called/texted more than once daily and spent too much money and time on her, I don't see why she would.





It just happens sometimes. You will get over it, trust me. I'm not even completely over it yet a week on I'm feeling better and giving you advice! It's hard...don't be alone this week, do easy hobbies.

No comments:

Post a Comment