Friday, August 20, 2010

Just broken up.. how do i cope?

so, to make the story short. i just broke up with my boyfriend.


i broke up with him because i just felt like we weren't right for each other, and that we didn't spend enough time together.





i kinda like someone else, and he likes me. but deep down inside, i miss my ex a tiny bit. is that normal? we just broke up today.


i know i don't like him at all anymore. just i kinda need to know how to cope with the tiny piece of me that's still holding onto him


thanks. :)Just broken up.. how do i cope?
gosh! i'm in your shoes! i'm planning to break up with my boyfriend for the same reasons as you, i just feel so undervalued by him and he puts no effort into the relationship and there's this guy at work that i think fancies me and i like him too. of course it's going to be difficult to let go completely especially at the start, i'm dreading it, because i've been with him 18 months and he feels a like a big part of me, but it will get better. i guess because you've had history with eachother it will feel a little strange but it's for the best i know it! good luck honey! wish me luck too! :) xxJust broken up.. how do i cope?
i know exactly how u feel





i broke up with my bf Tyler cuz we weren't together very much...





then i met this nice guy that liked me and i like him





but deep inside i still held on to him a little





if u wanna cope then just go with the guy that u like now





maybe he will ease your mind a little and make u forget a bit





good luck :)
Well its natural to miss your ex, the good times and what not but you'll have those in every relationship, it'll pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment