Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you handle a break up?

How do you cope with it? I've heard some people say to go out and have a fling.. but I don't really do that kind of stuff. At what point do you give up on a relationship?How do you handle a break up?
Honestly, time is whats gonna get you through it. My last break up was extremely hard on me emotionally. First off, do NOT have a fling, it will not make anything better.


One of the things that I did after my break up was I wrote a list(let me tell ya girl, it was a LONG list) of all the things I hated about him and the things he did.


And ALWAYS remember, you CAN do better, and you will find someone who you wont ever even think you want to leave.





Just give it time :) Good luckHow do you handle a break up?
i broke up with a guy a week ago


i just wasnt ready for a bf


it really broke his heart and seeing that it broke mine too


what i did was spend heaps of time with my friends cause they knew me for who i am and they knew the best way to get me out of my heartbroken state


the relationsship i was in was really awkward and we never talked


so once i gave him a few days to start talking to me and he didnt


i decided it was time to pull it off
uhm .


ussually i just try to think about how fun it was and that the best things last the shortest .


Like cake is hapienes just for a while, so is a rollercoaster and


your favorite song!





oh listen to this song it makes me feel better .





So what- pink


Knocks you down- keri hilson, kanye west, ne-yo





and never have a fling . that's very %26gt;hoeish%26lt;


and time .


time heals everything .
Just tell them how you feel and why you feel that you both should break up, just try not to end it on bad terms, i mean you can still be friends and all, but just tell that person how you really feel and dont hold nothin back, even if it sounds stupid.
When my gf broke up with me, it was devastating, but now I hardly think of her anymore, and its only been 42 years.
a big mac, large fry, 2 apple pies for $1, peanut butter cup ben and jerrys and a movie..
just handle it
Ben and Jerry's and a girly night in.


=]
I hang out with friends and just have a good time. But you say you don't really do that.... watch a funny movie....?
idk iive only been through 1 break up! and it was really hard on me but... hit ur pillow or something just dont have a fit with it!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment